Tridoshic body oil is balancing for all body types.
It nourishes skin, supports healthy blood circulation and helps to restore harmony for body, mind and soul.
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Uraria picta)
- Gambhari root (Gmelina ribes)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Brihati root (Solanum indicum)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodiumgangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premnamucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermumsuaveolens)
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha root (Withaniasomenifera)
- Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)
- Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
Prepare the decoction with above mentioned drugs. Add oil to the filtered decoction and cook it as per tail pak method
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the full body,massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed.Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a full body
massage, though you may choose to use moreor less.
Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural ingredients and aromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use.