Vidarikand Organic Powder (Pueraria tuberosa)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Vidarikand Powder comes with a goodness of high-quality Vidarikand in powder form. Vidarikand aids in revitalizing the body and mind. It has a specific relationship with aiding the reproductive system. It promotes a healthy semen count in men. It promotes healthy lactation and menstruation in females. It boosts fertility and energy in both men and women. Additionally, Vidarikand is beneficial in cases of excess Vata. It promotes anti-aging in adults & elders and healthy weight gain in Vata-type youngsters.
Our Vidarikand Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it doesn't have any animal products
- Vidarikand aids kidney health, longevity, and reproductive health.
- It supports healthy kidney functions like toxin elimination.
- It helps maintain healthy joints and supports skin health by supplying essential skin nutrients.
- Vidarikand aids in maintaining ideal body mass and develops compact tissue.
- Vidarikand aids in revitalizing the body and enhancing sports performance.
- Pueraria tuberosa
Vidarikand has a cooling effect on the body as it aids in balancing the Vata and Pitta doshas.
How to Use Tusli
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Vidarikand is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Vidarikand Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Take one teaspoon two times a day with room temperature water or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Vidarikand Powder.
- Avoid using Vidarikand Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Consult your doctor if you take Vidarikand Powder and anticoagulant (blood thinner) medications. This may cause bleeding or worsen it.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.