Yograj Guggulu Capsules
Yogaraj Guggulu is an ancient Ayurvedic formula specifically designed to balance vata in the joints, nerves, and muscles. This unique blend of herbs, which includes chitrak, triphala, vidanga, and guggulu, works together to detoxify and rejuvenate the musculoskeletal system. Targeting deep-seated vata imbalances promotes nourishment, strength, and optimal mobility of the joints, nerves, and muscles.
- Enhances joint and muscle mobility for comfortable movement
- Revitalizes and fortifies the skeletal and neuromuscular systems
- Facilitates the natural elimination of toxins for overall well-being
- Doshas (Energetic Principles): Balancing for Vata and Kapha doshas
- Taste: Pungent, Bitter, Astringent
- Rasayana (Rejuvenative): Supports rejuvenation and nourishment of the musculoskeletal system.
- Vidang (Embelia ribes)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bhibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Pipplimool (root of Piper longum)
- Purified Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Murva (Marsedenia tinacissima)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Patha (Cissampelos parieta)
- Gajpipali (Scindapsus officinalis)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Ativisa(Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Ananthamool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Hingu (Ferula Asafoetida)
- Rajika (Brassica Nigra)
- Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum)
- Nirgundi beej (Vitex negundo)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Dashmool decoction
Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Yograj Guggulu Tablets should be taken under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended dosage.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying medical conditions, consult a healthcare professional before using Yograj Guggulu Tablets.
- It is advisable to inform your healthcare provider about any other medications or supplements you are taking to avoid potential interactions.
- Keep Yograj Guggulu Tablets out of reach of children.
- Store the tablets in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs.
It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.