Avipattikar Tablets is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating conditions that affect the normal functioning of the digestive and excretory system.
It is effective for problems like acidity , indigestion, constipation , piles, anorexia and urine retention.
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seed (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vidang fruit (Embelia ribes)
- Ela seed (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Lavang buds (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Ikshu (Saccharum officinarium)
Mix the fine powders of all the above mentioned ingredients properly, now slowly add lukewarm water to it so as to form mass for preparation of tablets.
SPCEIAL IN OUR PRODUCT
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
2 tab twice a day with warm water after meals.
Above 10 years of age
Two tablets twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. "Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.